|Great Test Results to spite the parvo and anemia
Dec 2, 1998
I'm so happy I can't stand myself! My VL was 1,000 and my Tcells are up to 231. I started in 1992 with Tcells of 20 and the first VL I'm aware of was 300,000. I just hope this last and the new mix doesn't fail on me. Will keep you posted....
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello What great feedback! I guess those drugs are working, and your immune system is keeping that parvo under control. Keep up the good work!
Always Cold & Bruises Easily
Parvo, Anemia and failed drugs
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.