Always Cold & Bruises Easily

I am always cold and I bruise very easily are these external symptoms of Anemia?

Justine

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Anemia does not usually cause a person to feel cold all the time. Some symptoms of anemia include shortness of breath, dizziness, pounding in the ears, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, and headache. The fact that you are bruising easily may be indicative of a clotting problem. Your physician definitely should evaluate these unpleasant symptoms that you are experiencing. A complete history and physical exam as well as a few blood tests will give you and your physician a more complete picture. Good luck.

Anemia, Parvo,Procrit and IGG
Great Test Results to spite the parvo and anemia