Feb 12, 1999
How will I know what to eat if I feel I have Anemia all the time
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello The first thing you should do to determine if you have anemia, is obtain a blod test from your doctor called a CBC (complete blood count). There are several different kinds of anemia, (iron defficiency, B-12 deficiency, hidden bleeding, medication induced, etc.). The appropriate treatment depends on the source of anemia. Good luck.
What Advice Do You Have?
Bactrim and anemia
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.