Feb 12, 1999
How will I know what to eat if I feel I have Anemia all the time
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello The first thing you should do to determine if you have anemia, is obtain a blod test from your doctor called a CBC (complete blood count). There are several different kinds of anemia, (iron defficiency, B-12 deficiency, hidden bleeding, medication induced, etc.). The appropriate treatment depends on the source of anemia. Good luck.
What Advice Do You Have?
Bactrim and anemia
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.