Me again, the IGG addict....

Thank you for checking into the dosage for me, I hope you can find something definite. Now we've added Anadrol 50 to the program since I have a terrible wasting problem. I haven't had a transfusion in a month now and my last IGG was around the 20th of December. It's too soon to tell if this is going to work or not but I am still thinking positive. Thank you for your supportive comments. B.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hi B. I haven't forgotten about you. The hematologist that I consulted with has been out of the country. As you have previously noted, there seems to be some disagreement regarding IgG dosing. The treatment doesn't guarantee that the serum will definitely have antibodies to parvovirus. It is hoped that the pooled serum from thousands of donors might have antibodies to parvo. The Anadrol is a good idea for treatment of HIV related weight loss. Interestingly, one of the potential side effects of anabolic steroids is an increased red blood cell count. I hope your doing OK. I'll keep you informed of any new information.

AZT related side effects
What Advice Do You Have?