how to reduce side effects of iron pills

I am taking 325 mg of iron daily although it causes constipation. What can I do to quell this side-effect with natural products without taking laxatives.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Taking iron pills can be tough. Seems like the trade off for a normal energy level is constipation. The best treatment for constipation with a natural approach should include- Increased water intake! Essential…two liters a day is great! Green leafy vegetables cooked or raw. Oatmeal helps. Lots of fruits (do you like prunes)? Natural psylium husks are available in many health food stores. Mixed with water it makes a bulk laxative that is gentle and can help "move things through", without any surprises. Keep in mind, increased water intake is essential after using psylium (which is the active ingredient in the comercial product Metamucil), to enhance absorption into the grain, adding soft bulk to the intestine. Apricots, prunes, and plums are also effective natural stool softeners and sometimes prune juice is an excellent cathartic.

anaemia and 'nodding off'
my friend