Jan 6, 2000
What are some signs of anemia other than fatigue? Thanks
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Some other symptoms of anemia include shortness of breath, headache, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, and pounding in the ears, pale lips, and an intense dragging feeling.
anemia as a complication in hvc treatment..
Diary of Anemia-Follow up on previous LTR
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.