Keep the humor....

Dear Dr. Bob, I've never written here before, but can certainly relate to many of the fears I've read about. I'm happy to say I'm hiv negative, and can now live out the rest of my life safely. I only wanted to write to tell you that I not only find your responses considerate and understanding, but I like the zap of humor you place into them, and the obvious-ness that you know what you're talking about. (Don't really know if that's a word, but it is now) Your responses are compassionate and detailed, something I don't see in any of the other "experts" in this sight's responses. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are doing a great job, may God bless you. From a girl whose glad to have her life back...

Hello "Girl who's glad to have her life back!"

It's comforting to know my "zap of humor" and "obvious-ness" are appreciated! Thanks for your very kind comments. I promise to keep "zapping" and "obvious-ness-ing." (How's that for an even newer word?)

Stay well!

hpv + hiv
Fatigue/Fever HIV Positive and no health insurance