Kumbahya!!!!

Dr. Bob, you replyed to my response about your great sense of humor and made me laugh again. I do hope you sang kumbahya!!!! What a gift you are. What an attitude! I wish you the best. By the way I am a Ms. worried well, and I did go out and pet a puppy and ate a couple of krispy creams as well. So, because of you I had a great day. So how's that for touching people's lives. You're the best!!! Keep up that great bed or (computer side) manner..... you are making a difference. God bless. Ms. no longer worried well. :)

Dear Ms. (No Longer) Worried Well!

Ooops! Had I realized you were a Ms. And not a Mr., I would have added "a day behind Elizabeth Arden's Red Door" to your feel-good assignments. Speaking of treating ourselves well, I have my puppy on my lap as I type this and a friend stopped by earlier with warm Krispy Kremes. And how about this for a coincidence? Just before I read your final "God Bless," I sneezed! It seems even our "higher powers" have a sense of humor! Good Kharma all around. That Kumbahya ditty really works!

Stay well, stay happy, have another doughnut.

Anemia in less than six weeks
Fatigue, fever,bacterial infection