Thankyou!!!!

Dear doctor Frascino, I really don't have a question I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your responses. You are caring and very often funny. I always get a laugh when you answer the worried well. Which I am, so you can imagine I spend a considerable amount of time on this damn computer! Yeah I know, I need a life.... Anyway I just want to thank you for your kindness and compassion and especially your great sense of humor. we all need one. Hey, now that I have flattered you, do you think a test at 21 weeks is conclusive enough... just kidding. Have a great day!

Victor Borge once said, "A smile is the shortest distance between two people." I think he was a very wise man. Smiles and laughter are very strong medicines. This is a closely guarded secret and taught at only the most prestigious of medical schools. But see how well it works? Making you smile connected you to me. Now Mr. or Ms. Worried Well, turn off your computer, walk outside, hug a tree, pet a dog, smell some flowers, or better yet, the sweet scents wafting from that nearby Krispy Kreme doughnut shop, and most importantly of all, smile. Thank you for making me smile as well. I feel so close to everyone now I feel like breaking out into a full-throated, ferociously committed version of Kumbahya!

So, "Don't worry, be happy!" Stay well.

Fatigue:Medications and the Workplace
9 year old boy AIDS+ with hearing loss