Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thankyou!!!!
Jun 6, 2001

Dear doctor Frascino, I really don't have a question I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your responses. You are caring and very often funny. I always get a laugh when you answer the worried well. Which I am, so you can imagine I spend a considerable amount of time on this damn computer! Yeah I know, I need a life.... Anyway I just want to thank you for your kindness and compassion and especially your great sense of humor. we all need one. Hey, now that I have flattered you, do you think a test at 21 weeks is conclusive enough... just kidding. Have a great day!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Victor Borge once said, "A smile is the shortest distance between two people." I think he was a very wise man. Smiles and laughter are very strong medicines. This is a closely guarded secret and taught at only the most prestigious of medical schools. But see how well it works? Making you smile connected you to me. Now Mr. or Ms. Worried Well, turn off your computer, walk outside, hug a tree, pet a dog, smell some flowers, or better yet, the sweet scents wafting from that nearby Krispy Kreme doughnut shop, and most importantly of all, smile. Thank you for making me smile as well. I feel so close to everyone now I feel like breaking out into a full-throated, ferociously committed version of Kumbahya!

So, "Don't worry, be happy!" Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Fatigue:Medications and the Workplace
Next
9 year old boy AIDS+ with hearing loss

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.