Thanks

Dr. Bob, I do not have a question, but rather a compliment. Thanks very much for your detailed, informative and extremely caring responses to the questions posted to you. The information is helpful and appreciated.

- John

Hey John, Now it's my turn to thank you for writing. I know Miss Manners may question the need to express thanks for a thank-you but it is comforting to know there are folks out there reading, learning from, and hopefully enjoying our comments. So thanks for your thanks and feedback. Now John please don't write back to thank me for this thank-you thanking me --- otherwise I'll have to write back to you again and it will become impossibly complicated. Stay well and - ahem -- thanks again!!! Dr. Bob

Fatigue in someone only recently diagnosed
steroids