Jan 20, 2000
I have a few blotches that look like a red pin size dot with broken red blood vessles surrounding the dot, can this be related to my aniemia. They arent sores and don't hurt.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello Having a few pin sized dots (which indeed may be broken blood vessels) is usually not a problem, but you mentioned you had anemia, and I dont know your medical history. The appearance of many superficial broken blood vessels (known as petechiae) may indicate a problem, and should be reported to your physician
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.