Jan 20, 2000
I have a few blotches that look like a red pin size dot with broken red blood vessles surrounding the dot, can this be related to my aniemia. They arent sores and don't hurt.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello Having a few pin sized dots (which indeed may be broken blood vessels) is usually not a problem, but you mentioned you had anemia, and I dont know your medical history. The appearance of many superficial broken blood vessels (known as petechiae) may indicate a problem, and should be reported to your physician
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.