|What is wrong?
Feb 7, 2000
I am a non-drug user,heterosexual male. I have been experiencing joint pain and fatigue for about 4 weeks now.
No other symptoms to report. No fever,no cough,no night sweats,no sore throat,no headache (and I am prone to headaches). I had a CBC done about 2 weeks ago and the DR. said it was perfect. WBC was 7000,and lymph was 20. I have no other symptoms to report other than those two. I did have a virus that everyone else had about 4 weeks ago. Is this just a hang over from that or is it early HIV infection? I have never been tested for HIV.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
It sounds like a hang over from the virus. In general, if you are at risk for HIV disease (more than one sex partner is), it is wise to get tested for HIV.
WBC COUNT I HAVE TO KNOW
Is this HIV fatigue
- Maculopapular Rash And Hiv
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.