Looking for Anne...

Dear Dr. Molaghan. I just read a post from Anne (7 Feb) and I think she would be one of the very few persons that I could relate to while I am going through this adjustment process. Good that I am not stressed out or over-anxious about my HIV status; I just have some specific questions as to how to proceed with my life the best possible way. I certainly do not want to make too many wrong decisions before I figure out the right ones. I live in a small university town and I am very active socially, so any HIV Group meetings are out of the question. My health advisor is a young girl who lived in a country side all her life: she has no idea what I am talking about most of the time and she often blushes and gets nervous with me. I noticed that Anne mentioned her email address in her message and I would be really grateful if you could possibly help me to get in touch with her. Many thanks in advance, Anna

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Anna

We're not supposed to post individual readers' E-mail addresses on the site. I'll post your inquiry, and if Anne says its OK, I'll give you her e-mail address. Thanks for your feedback.

Help!!!!Could I have.....................
Body Pain