Anna- Anne

Hi Mr. Molaghan;

thank you for making an exception posting Anna's message and for the continuous support you're providing to all of us. I'll be happy to share my experience with Anna, most of all because I'm lucky enough to have wonderful people around me and I know how it's important to share your doubts, sometimes.

My email address is

please feel free to give it to Anna, and thanks also for the very kind and professional attitude about privacy, another point that makes this site to great.

I'll keep up the good mood, keep up the outstanding work!

Ciao

Anne

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Anne

Thanks so much for your feedback. I've forwarded your E-mail address to Anna. You should be hearing from her soon.

Limbs stop functioning with severe anemia?
Help!!!!Could I have.....................