Mar 27, 2000
Quick question - When you have anemia do you feel dizzy for many days, or can you feel dizzy just for one day and then your fine. Can just dizziness be the only symptom? Thank you.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
The dizziness associated with anemia is caused by inadequate oxygen transport to the brain and other vital organs, and sometimes decreased circulatory volume. The dizziness will persist until the anemia is treated. The dizziness can be one of several symptoms. Other symptoms of anemia include shortness of breath, fatigue, pale appearance, rapid heartbeat and pounding in the ears.
AZT related Anemia
So Tired, but not Anemic!!
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.