|iron deficiency anemia -- what are the foods to eat?
Apr 17, 2000
I have been diagnosed with having I.D.A, and my diet is to change, what are the foods that i should be eating?
Also, being a few stone over-weight, does this make my condition worse?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Foods rich in iron include most green leafy vegetables such as spinach, collard, dandelion greens, chard and kale. Peas are also a good source as well as dried fruits such as apricots, dates, and prunes. Legumes such as white beans, red beans, and lima. Red meats have the highest source of iron, but are also high in fat and cholesterol, which might aggravate your over weight situation. An iron supplement in a pill form is also wise
Low Red blood cells count...
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.