My wife has iron def. and cannot get ready of it, she may be HIV?

My wife for the last 12 months has been getting sick of everything. She used to be a very healthy person, but in the last six months she has been detected iron deficiency. AT the same time she gest sick of any and everything. I suspect she may have aids, and i want to help. The situation is difficult as i have never cheated on her, and i do not mind if she has. I love her. But i do not know how to ask her to get an HIV test, what if she is not! Does i am want to know the clear signs of the infection at the early stage. When she takes medicine, she gets quite ill by the medicine, e.g. antibiotics. Her iron after 6 months treatment was where it should, but in less than three months it got near the low edge again. PLease help me to know more.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

Iron deficiency anemia is common in many women, and is not necessarily a sign of HIV disease. Many women become iron deficient as a result of blood loss during menstruation (their period), however chronic iron deficiency can be a result of slow hidden bleeding or even a nutritional deficit. There is really no easy way to suggest HIV testing, and it may not be necessary. The best approach may be to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with her and ask how you can be of most help to her with this illness. It might help to talk with her and her physician together about the potential cause of her chronic anemia. Good luck.

immediate fatigue symptoms
high level of blood fat