I am so tired I don't know what to do.

I want to know what can I do to stop this fatigue cause once I have worked for about 2 weeks full time then my body feels like it just gets numb and shuts down and then I start falling asleep at work. I tell my doctors all the time but they never listen or even acknowledge that I told them this so what else can I do please help.

Sincerely

Tired and stressed

Dear "Tired and stressed,"

Fatigue can be related to many potential causes, including infection, nutrition, and lace of adequate rest. Ask your doctor if you are anemic. If so, he or she should try to determine the cause of the anemia and give you appropriate treatment. If you're not anemic, ask him again very directly to evaluate you for the other potential causes of your fatigue. Don't be shy about insisting that your physician answer your questions. If this fails, consider finding another doctor.

RJF

What's wrong with me?
What is this?