can't seem to tolerate vitamins

I have been feeling fatigued for quite some time now. The problem is that I can't tolerate vitamins. I've tried everything from Multi to No Iron to just Antioxidants and even Vegicaps. What do you suggest to replace the such. I can't afford all the expensive Fruits and Vegetables. Please help.

Has your fatigue been evaluated for potential causes? Have you been checked for anemia? A regular exercise program may improve your symptoms. Fruits and vegetables don't have to be expensive. In fact, they are often less costly than vitamin supplements. Ask our nutrition experts to help you with a well-balanced and affordable diet.

RJF

acetyl-L-carnitine
Bone Marrow Suppression