May 27, 2000
Due to the damage on the liver by the medicine used to treat HIV/AIDs, the system is unable to make or take up the needed amino acids for cell repair and other body functions. Question is, would taking amino acids supplements help relieve some of the side effects that come with the lack of??? Thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hard to get up in the morning
- Woulds Hiv Or Aids Show Up Through A Blood Culture
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- When Is The Cure For Hiv Coming?
- Can You Get Hiv With Protected Sex?
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.