|too, too tired
Jun 1, 2000
I am seeking help in finding out what is wrong with me that I am too, too tired and feel that my body can't even walk or wants to walk, I hate it and feeling like this , I also had test done on my blood and everything is ok but why do I feel like this ? what can I do? HELP, HELP HELP ME TO GET BACK ON TRACK. CHEF.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you HIV positive? If so fatigue can be related to many causes...depression, hormonal imbalances, anemia, opportunistic infections, etc. Have your physician check for these common causes as a first step. Good luck.
Injections or transfusion??
- Does HIV Cause Anal Warts?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.