Pain and Fatigue

does an acceptable range RBC mean meds for RBC wouldn't help with fatigue. Pain is wearing me out and I'm ready to "give up" because the pain medical world is tough and an extra pain pill is next to impossible. Can any med beside pain med give me some energy?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

If you are not anemic then treatment for anemia will not be beneficial to you. Your question seems to link fatigue and pain. These are obviously two separate and very different conditions. Why do you have pain? Pain medication is not designed to give energy. I would suggest you start with a complete re-evaluation of your pain and it's management. Once this is appropriately cured or controlled, if you are still feeling tired a work up for fatigue would be warranted.

extreme fatigue
Fatigue and adequate good quality sleep