PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I'm very scared!!!!!

I know you're a very busy man, but i am in need of your opinion desperately. This is my second time writing to you---so please help me!!! I have had a sore throat for weeks now and it hasn't gone away. My body is constantly warm(especially my hands) but i don't think i have a fever. I went to my doctor and he said everything is fine. He did a CBC blood test and everything was normal. I asked him for an HIV test, i'll get the results in 3 weeks. I have been having a little sweating around my neck area at night. Could this be night sweats??? I am very scared! All I can think of is hiv, i am really not doing well. What do you think? I have had a past of unprotected sex, but have gotten tested 3 times, and they are all negative over the past few years. Please answer this question and help me!!! Thank you so very much.

First, I need to remind all readers of this forum that it is dedicated to questions related to fatigue and anemia. Questions about possible infection should be directed to our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention.

I'll briefly respond to this your question, because you must be getting at least a bit fatigued from writing to me.

Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV infection. You have had 3 HIV tests in the past, all negative. If you have not had any risky behavior or possible exposures since then, your chances of HIV now are non-existent. If you are continuing to put yourself at risk, you need counseling to help you modify that behavior. Your pending HIV test will most likely again be negative. Your real problem now is anxiety. Talk to your doctor about your fears. Counseling and/or anti-anxiety medication might be very helpful for you.

RJF

you helped me before -- can you help me again???
concerned for wife, please help