|Fatigue Versus Sleepiness
Sep 9, 2011
Is there a difference between fatigue and feeling sleepy? After a high risk exposure, I can't stay awake past 9 PM and also feel very sleepy during the day. Is this possible to be HIV related fatigue?
Response from Dr. Frascino
So you're basically wondering about the difference between tiredness and exhaustion. Well, there is an old proverb that states: "Man who runs in front of car gets TIRED while man who runs behind car gets EXHAUSTED." Somehow I doubt Confucius said that.
If you've had a high-risk exposure, you need an HIV-antibody test outside the seroconversion window period, whether you're tired, exhausted, sleepy or as peppy as a Starbucks barista!
L Carnitine and Atripla
Snorting cocaine and Hep c risk
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.