Tired of low sex drive and sensation

Hmm I hope this can be fitted under your category. Very healthy long term survivor, all numbers great, great diet, plenty of sleep, emotional state fine...not on any new meds or anything... Yet sex drive and sensation continue to plummet. Doc says my testosterone level is right in the mid range, and she does not want me to start taking it yet. I am in my mid 40's and feel like my drive and sensation is like someone in their 60's. I hear about natural supplements like Tribulus terrestris and others to help boost it, but just doubt stuff like that will make a real difference. Or is this just a natural part of aging? Even so I need to do something...

Decreased libido and/or sexual functioning can result from a variety of causes, including psychological causes (depression, stress, etc.), hormonal causes (low testosterone), physical causes (anatomic or neurological issues), etc. The first thing to check would be your "free testosterone" level. Even though your total testosterone may be in the normal range, if your "free testosterone" is low for age-matched controls, testosterone-replacement therapy would be warranted. If your doctor has nothing else to offer, I'd recommend you consult a urologist for a second opinion on how to make Mr. Happy happy once again.

Nothing works to alleviate my fatigue
L Carnitine and Atripla