|White little spots on my skin
Sep 9, 2011
I have been in treatment for hiv for two years now and i suddenly started getting some white little spots on my skin, i live in a tropical area (Yucatan, MX) a doctor said it was caused by the exposure to the sun (im addict to swim)but im still worried cause they are not disappearing at all even when i have stopped swimming under the sun light.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I can't diagnose the cause of your white spots over the Internet. It's possible that it's a common skin fungus: tinea versicolor. I'd suggest you consult a dermatologist. Most likely there is a simple and effective treatment for your spots.
Fear to death about HIV infection
Nothing works to alleviate my fatigue
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.