White little spots on my skin

I have been in treatment for hiv for two years now and i suddenly started getting some white little spots on my skin, i live in a tropical area (Yucatan, MX) a doctor said it was caused by the exposure to the sun (im addict to swim)but im still worried cause they are not disappearing at all even when i have stopped swimming under the sun light.

Hi.

I can't diagnose the cause of your white spots over the Internet. It's possible that it's a common skin fungus: tinea versicolor. I'd suggest you consult a dermatologist. Most likely there is a simple and effective treatment for your spots.

Fear to death about HIV infection
Nothing works to alleviate my fatigue