Had gay protected anal sex and unprotected oral.

Hi Dr. Francisco.

Hi Dr. Francisco. I was at San Francisco 6 days ago and went to the Castro District. I met this man and we drank for a while. Then we headed back to his place. We had oral sex, he gave me oral sex for a while but I only gave it for 5 seconds or so because I felt unconfortable about it. He didn't ejaculate in my mouth nor do I think there was any pre-cum involved. Then we proceeded to have protected anal sex. Afterwards he finishhed me off with annilingus but i did not give him annilingus. After that night I've been having intense fear and anxiety that I could have caught an STD or HIV. I've felt anxiety ever since and am filled with regret. Probably the worst anxiety i've felt in my life. My right lymph node under my jaw is swollen and i have a slight sore throat. Are these signs of HIV or any STD's? thank you Dr. Francisco for everything you do. God bless you!!!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Missing a DOSE
Repeat Test