|Missing a DOSE
Aug 20, 2011
My mum missed one dose (night dose) of ART tablet. And she took the next dose in morning 8 o clock . will the drug become resistance as she missed it for over night. iam very much worried. please reply me.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Missing a single dose will not affect the efficacy of your mom's ART. Certainly we all try for 100% adherence to our antiretroviral regimen, but occasionally mistakes happen. We are all only human.
Don't worry. Your mum will not be harmed by a single missed evening dose of her medication, okay?
Vaccinations to boost viral suppression
Had gay protected anal sex and unprotected oral.
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.