|Taken my arv's 1 1/2 hours late
Aug 13, 2011
My husband took his arvs 1 1/2 hours later than he should have done. Will this be a problem he is very worried,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Most antiretrovirals currently in use have a long half-life. Consequently taking them 1.5 hours late (or early) is not at all a problem.
Do i have anemia and why am I not treated?
question from Canada (COFFEE AND HIV, 2011)
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.