Aug 6, 2011
May you please inform me if I use ATRIPLA tablet can I also use Auro-Efavirenz tablets.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Auro-Efavirenz tablets are generic efavirenz. Atripla is a combination product that contains emtricitabine, tenofovir disoproxil fumerate and efavirenz. If you are taking Atripla, you should not also take Auro-Efavirenz, as Atripla already contains the recommended adult dose of efavirenz.
Adverse Skin Allergy
best ARV combination
- Why Am I Shivering After Gall Bladder Surgery?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- How Much Does Ritonavir Cost?
- Can You Die From Vaginal Bacteriosis?
- Getting Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.