Aug 6, 2011
May you please inform me if I use ATRIPLA tablet can I also use Auro-Efavirenz tablets.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Auro-Efavirenz tablets are generic efavirenz. Atripla is a combination product that contains emtricitabine, tenofovir disoproxil fumerate and efavirenz. If you are taking Atripla, you should not also take Auro-Efavirenz, as Atripla already contains the recommended adult dose of efavirenz.
Adverse Skin Allergy
best ARV combination
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.