i am risky to get hiv for the splash of fluids in my eyes??

Hi im a nurse and im scared coz i exposed in patient who is hiv+, and during caring at this patient i noticed something splash in my skin near at my eyes, i wiped but didnt noticed if its blood or just simply iv fluids as at that time im trying to fixing the iv fluids of my patient, is it possible that the hiv virus that mixed with the ivfluids is still active, im really scared,please help me and im risk to have the hiv too? your aswer will really help me a lot..thank you

Hello.

Fluid (or even HIV-tainted blood) would not be a risk if it landed "near" your eye. If fresh HIV-tainted blood gets directly into the eyes, there is a small risk for acquiring HIV. As with all occupational exposures or potential occupational exposures, you should report this incident to your occupational health department. All occupational exposure incidents should be documented, evaluated and, if needed, treated. From the information provided, it does not appear that you had a significant occupational exposure. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) would not be warranted.

while i'm making medical test for resident visa in KSA ,my HIV results is positive
Paresthesia in the face, hands and legs