while i'm making medical test for resident visa in KSA ,my HIV results is positive

I had a medical test for saudi arabia work visa and the result was HIV+ .I left my work in Qatar and back lebanon because i have offer in saudi and now i lost my work in qatar and same time i cant go saudi.I'm form lebanon and I'm so disapponted.what shall i do?

Hello.

It's extremely unfortunate that some countries continue to treat HIV as if it were a sin or a toxic radioactive threat. It's merely a viral illness that is 100% preventable and becoming more treatable/manageable over recent years. There is really no medical justification for travel or work restrictions due to HIV.

As for what to do, I'd suggest your first order of business should be to establish care with an HIV specialist physician for a more thorough evaluation and, if needed, treatment. A local HIV specialist physician should be well versed regarding regional laws related to travel and work. He or a local AIDS service organization may also have information regarding work opportunities.

Viral Load undetectable, CD4 keep falling?
i am risky to get hiv for the splash of fluids in my eyes??