Antibodies of Syphilis and HIV

Hello Dr. Frascino,

I might have a possible exposure to STD's and HIV through an unprotected oral sex (I was the insertive partner, getting sucked),and it happened exactly 6 days ago. I will be tested for all the possible STD's and HIV, but my questions are: 1) How accurate the HIV DNA test would be at 28 days mark? 2) The BJ last about 2 mins, no known cuts, sores, or scratches in my penis. How would you rate the risk of contracting HIV? 3)Lets assume my body started to produce antibodies for syphilies (Lets say i contracted syphilis from this woman), would you think my HIV Antibody test also would come positive because of the detection of antibodies in the blood, or antibodies produced for syphilis and HIv are different from each other and it would not cause wrong results in tests? 4)On day 28, i will take these STD tests: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes 1&2, Hepatatis B, Hepatitis C, HIV Antibody, HIV DNA, Syphilis & HPV. Which one of these test you think might not be able to give the reliable results 28 days after the possible exposure through unprotected oral sex?

These are the questions i have, i did not want to be a internet mouse and get all kind of different views from people that are not experts. So, if you would be kind enough to answer my questions i would appreciate it. By the way, i am male and 29 years old with no STD history, but the woman performed oral sex on me was unfortunately a prostitute.

Thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Difference between CD4 and Percentage (CD4 count versus CD4%, 2011) (LACK OF CD4 RESPONSE DESPITE TREATMENT, 2011)
variation in cd 4 count