Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you Thank you Thank you
Jul 22, 2011

Hi Doc, You do not have to post because I took too much time away from other already, but wanted to thank you for being there for me and answering my questions. Guess what I finally fired my doctor and asked for my file so I can go to a new gay friendly doctor. Tired of fearing him over the years. I wish all doctors where as caring as you have been. We should make a day every year called DR. Bob day. Thanks again. I feel much better and appreciate the time you gave me. Take care and know that you have touch many lives. You should be proud. Thanks again, Your friend.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. BRAVO on firing your judgmental and incompetent physician!

I'm here if you need me, okay?

Be well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
ARS symptoms and testing
Next
ECLIA Test & Concern

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.