Thank you Thank you Thank you

Hi Doc, You do not have to post because I took too much time away from other already, but wanted to thank you for being there for me and answering my questions. Guess what I finally fired my doctor and asked for my file so I can go to a new gay friendly doctor. Tired of fearing him over the years. I wish all doctors where as caring as you have been. We should make a day every year called DR. Bob day. Thanks again. I feel much better and appreciate the time you gave me. Take care and know that you have touch many lives. You should be proud. Thanks again, Your friend.

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. BRAVO on firing your judgmental and incompetent physician!

I'm here if you need me, okay?

Be well!

ARS symptoms and testing
ECLIA Test & Concern