To give up medication for few moths?

Hi, I am diagnosed in 2006 and taking kaletra and combivir since then. My body is too tired and I give a pause to taking my medicines and control myself with viral load tests and cd4 cells counts. If some problems occures I will start to take it. I want to wait until my viral load goes up.Do you think that would be a problem...

Hi.

Drug holidays (or strategic treatment interruptions) are certainly very appealing to those of us who have been swallowing fistfuls of antiretrovirals day after day for many years and having to cope with the various side effects and toxicities associated with those agents. However, multiple clinical trials have demonstrated that taking a break from your HIV meds is a really really bad idea. See link below. I'd suggest you talk to your HIV specialist regarding your fatigue. Chances are he'll be able to help without your having to take the risk of being off antiretroviral therapy.

STI's... (STRUCTURED TREATMENT INTERRUPTIONS, STRATEGIC TREATMENT INTERRUPTIONS, STRUCTURED INTERMITTENT THERAPY, 2011) Jun 5, 2011

WE ARE BOTH POZ. CAN WE DUMP THE DAMN CONDOMS????????
Difference between CD4 and Percentage (CD4 count versus CD4%, 2011) (LACK OF CD4 RESPONSE DESPITE TREATMENT, 2011)