Molluscum

Hi, I am really worried about HIV. I got some pimples under my lips in the months of jan,2011,i didn't care and keep continue my shaving after a two months it had been increase a lot in my beard area. Then I consult to a dermatologist he told me that is Molluscum and recommend me to HIV test and Hep. Test. I was shocked. Because i had sex only once in my life in the Feb, 2011 with full protection. By the i went for HIV I, II test (ELISA)in the month of march,2011, I got negative. Then again i went for HIV Western blot test in the month in April,2011 I got negative. The other side my treatment for molluscum has been continuing from month of April. Again in the month of May i go for HIV Elisa test and I got negative. My last HIV Elisa test Negative was June 25, 2011. The reason for worrying:- I read in lot of article that if you have molluscum in beard area and eyelids that's means you are HIV infected. I have molluscum in my beard area as well as in my eyelids. I am under depression about HIV. Kindly suggest me.

Regards Maddy

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Dr. Bob. I have an Easy question about the late Eazy - E
Blip and cd4 decline