Dr. Bob. I have an Easy question about the late Eazy - E

Hello Dr. Bob

I would like to know, If Eazy - E did have HIV. How did it go to AIDS so fast?

1. How long does someone have HIV before it will turn to AIDS without any avr's treatment?

2. If he dies of AIDS in 1995 could we assume he got HIV in 1988 when N.W.A was at it's peak in the rap industry?

3. I mean could someone get HIV and die of AIDS in a few 3 to 4 years?

Thank you Dr. Bob you are the best! I respect your opinion over anyone else.

Hi.

I wasn't personally involved with Eazy-E's care; consequently, I'm unable to comment about his specific situation.

The course of HIV/AIDS is variable from person to person and dependent on many factors, including viral strain, host immune integrity, concurrent infections, etc. The natural history of HIV/AIDS infection in an average person without antiretroviral therapy from the time of HIV transmission to death is 10 years. It is possible someone could contract HIV and die within three to four years without treatment, if he contracted a virulent strain of the virus or had certain concurrent illnesses or a compromised immune system from some other ailment.

CD4 T cell count ???? 200 and below ,No symptoms???
Molluscum