I really Believe I have HIV

hi... i seriously need help. all i do is search on the internet and cry everyday. Heres my story. Im a 19 year old girl who lives in the US. i had unprotected sex with a 25 year old male in april. which was a one night stand. Dont know his hiv status. while we had sex i was on my period which i heard will increase your chances. Around five days later i started to get the "cold/flu like symtoms". Lots of fatigue and shotness of breath. I had the swollen lymph noid underneath my neck and left arm pit. i had a fever but only for around two hours then went away. i never experienced the rash. I dont really believe i had a sore throat. 2 weeks later i was given antibiotics and everything went away. After a month i experienced the diarrhea and lost 8 pounds (from stress i believe) got the GAD i hope for the last two symptoms. It is now 2 1/2 months and i am experiencing burning in corners of mouth and diarrhea. I am away for a 2 weeks and wont get my results till then.

Any reassuring words? Harsh Advice? I basically already came to the conclusion that i have it, im just really hoping for something. Anything to help me out right now. The anxiety is killing me....

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

CD4 fell from 525 to 265 in 8 months (CD4 count versus CD4%, 2011)
CD4 T cell count ???? 200 and below ,No symptoms???