am i wasting my time appyling for ssi disability in minnesota

not sure if my cc4 count . i guess it is around 400. i was prescribed atripla refuse to take it now , im tired of every thing . doctors case manager and being denied ssi. I became hiv pos maybe not enoughhave it yet people

Hello.

You should be working closely with your HIV specialist physician. He is (or at least should be) best equipped to advise you regarding disability benefits and other services that may be beneficial to you.

Refusing to take your Atripla certainly won't help your situation! You sound extremely frustrated at the moment. Counseling and antidepressant medications may well revive your spirits and your will not only to survive but also to thrive. Don't give up now! Things can ( and will) get better.

lymph nodes
CD4 fell from 525 to 265 in 8 months (CD4 count versus CD4%, 2011)