lymph nodes

Hello doctor,the doctors i went to couldn't give me any answers since it is very hard in my country to find hiv specialists so i turn to you.Your help will be greatly appreciated.First of all i've diagnosed with major depression a year ago.I've had very risky sexual encounters,the last one was 7 weeks ago and i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck for 6 weeks.I went to 3 different doctors.The last time i went,they did a neck ultrasound and it showed enlarged lymph nodes.I have used antibiotics after 2 weeks of my exposure(the first time i went to a doctor after my exposure) but they didn't help.Last week i went to a doctor again and they prescribed antibiotics again(but my blood tests were normal no infection,no cancerious cells etc.).I've been on antibiotics for 3 days now and the pain and size of lymph nodes are reduced.I've been tested (ELISA) at 4 weeks which came back negative.But the lymph nodes come and go so i can't believe now it is the antibiotics that are making them better.I'm 22 and very scared.Is it possible for ARS to go on this long and are the lymph nodes that come and go a sign of ARS? Thank you very muck in advance.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

First time exposure to HIV. Am I infected?
am i wasting my time appyling for ssi disability in minnesota