Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hi Doctor Bob!
Jun 26, 2011

No question. I continually think about the time you helped me (about 10 years ago) when I was working for a DDS and cut myself with a instrument that was tainted in blood. You were SO kind and helpful. I'm so glad to see you still helping others on this forum! I just wanted to say hi and convey to you that you are a wonderful human being and I will never forget you! P.S. I'm still a republican and I am presently working towards a B.S. in Nursing (at 48 I'll be the oldest nursing grad in history)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

Welcome back to the forum! Thanks for your kind comments. Have 10 years really flown by so quickly? WOWZA!

Delighted to hear you are working toward your B.S. in nursing. BRAVO!

As for hearing you are still a Republican, I'll just continue to hope it's just a phase and you'll grow out of it before the 2012 elections!

Be well. Stay well. Thanks for stopping by to say hey!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Legal Issues
Next
Worried...maybe too worried...again...(Part IV) I have a crazy fear...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.