Hi Doctor Bob!

No question. I continually think about the time you helped me (about 10 years ago) when I was working for a DDS and cut myself with a instrument that was tainted in blood. You were SO kind and helpful. I'm so glad to see you still helping others on this forum! I just wanted to say hi and convey to you that you are a wonderful human being and I will never forget you! P.S. I'm still a republican and I am presently working towards a B.S. in Nursing (at 48 I'll be the oldest nursing grad in history)

Hi.

Welcome back to the forum! Thanks for your kind comments. Have 10 years really flown by so quickly? WOWZA!

Delighted to hear you are working toward your B.S. in nursing. BRAVO!

As for hearing you are still a Republican, I'll just continue to hope it's just a phase and you'll grow out of it before the 2012 elections!

Be well. Stay well. Thanks for stopping by to say hey!

Legal Issues
Worried...maybe too worried...again...(Part IV) I have a crazy fear...