excessjve istiredness and lack of appetiate

I feel very tired and prefer to stay in bed i have lost interest in all the activities thAT I USE TO DO ALSO MY APPEPIATIATE HAS DECREASED AND I CANNOT EAT ONLY A FEW MOUTH FULLS.

Hello.

"excessjve istiredness and lack of appetiate" ???? "Excessjve"?? "Istiredness"?? "Appetiate"?? It appears you are too tired to even use your spellcheck function on your computer!

This is an HIV/AIDS education Web site. Do you have HIV/AIDS? If so, I'll need more information, such as your CD4 count, viral load, current medication regimen, etc. If you are not HIV infected, you should be seen by your doctor for evaluation of your fatigue and anorexia.

can i be able to have kids
What's safe for us to eat?