|IM HIV- NEVER TOOK ANY TREATMENT BUT STILL UNDETECTED AND MY CD4 COUNT KEEPS GETTING LOWER
Jun 17, 2011
IM HIV- NEVER TOOK ANY TREATMENT BUT STILL UNDETECTED AND MY CD4 COUNT KEEPS GETTING LOWER, WHY IS THAT IM STILL UNDETECTED AND MY DOCTOR HAS NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WITH ME OR MEDS TO PUT ME ON??
Response from Dr. Frascino
If you are HIV negative and your CD4 count has fallen well below the normal range, you should consult a clinical immunologist for further evaluation and management of non-HIV related CD4 lymphocytopenia.
HIV NEGATIVE STIGMA
can i be able to have kids
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.