unsure?

i tested positive for antibodies on an oral swab april 20th western clot at a health fair thats when i got the results i test on the 16th she did a quick blood it was negative on tht same day the 16th she did the first oral and stated it was faint line i she than did the blood it was negative on may 26 i went to my primary did an elisa came up negative went back to the board of health they wanted me to test again they did a elisa test which was on may31 came back negativeim freaking out im scared dont know what to think im just unsure and dont know what to think i been reading and asking ?'s about it calling the hotline doctor can you please give me your opinion of all this?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Defaulting ARV Medicines
Milk Thistle