Magic Water might improve Lipodystrophy

Hello Dr. Frascino, Proalgazyme, the same hocus-pocus "magic water" that anecdotally improved the blood work of several HIV patients, has proven to improve lipids, BMI, blood pressure, insulin, the list goes on and on in a study linked below. Isn't it practical to assume that a product that improves so many functions of the body would have an overall benefit for people with HIV? See the study for yourself:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2034560/

Hi.

The study you reference is 2007 and was not performed in HIV-positive patients. While the study did suggest some improvement in patents with Syndrome X, I have not seen any follow-up reports in either HIVers or neggies. I always wonder why an initial positive study isn't followed up immediately by a slew of follow-up studies to provide validation or further quantify and clarify any beneficial results. I'm never one to argue with success, even if we can't yet explain it mechanistically. However, positive findings should be validated and undergo rigorous peer scrutiny. So far I can find no information in the HIV/AIDS literature to support claims that this product may be helpful. I'll certainly keep an open mind, but if nothing much has happened with this product in the past four or five years, it's doubtful it's going to be a blockbuster pharmaceutical going forward. I'll keep it on my radar screen and let you know if anything more evolves. Until then it's still just "magic water" to me.

Needing that final wahoo will donate
re: seronegative