|Hiv and syphillis
May 27, 2011
If tested for HiV do results show up for syphillis?
Response from Dr. Frascino
If tested for HIV, do results show up for syphilis??? WHAT??? No, of course not. HIV tests are specific for HIV and syphilis tests are specific for syphilis. Are you being home-schooled? Just wondering.
Exposed to HIV..
is vomitting blood common in end of life for AIDS patient
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Does Cbc Give A Hint Of Hep C?
- Does Oral Leukoplakia Go Away On Its Own?
- When One Should Be Concerned About Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Hiv Cause Chronic Inflammation In The Stomach?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Food Preparation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.