Exposed to HIV..

I might have been exposed to HIV a couple days ago, through oral sex, I was recieving oral sex quite a long period of time from a poz guy, there were lesions on my penis and around my scrodum, some looked liked little cuts, open wounds... this guy got a nose bleed as he was rimming me, he claimed that no blood had gotten on me, and that he was undetectable... Earlier I had performed oral on him there was a lil precum, and i did have cut/sores in my mouth... I started taking combivir less than 24hours later.. the effects are really heavy, and i have yet to get tested.. so my question is does combivir the right thing for me to be taking as a antiviral? and will it affect the results of a rapid test? i still have yet to be tested.

Dear Sir, This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Side effect or not of Atripla
Hiv and syphillis