|chestsitting (FACE SITTING 2011)
May 10, 2011
is full weight chestsitting harmful? if the women doing it isn't exactly light.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You do realize this is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, don't you?
The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk from chest-sitting is nonexistent. In fact the same applies to face-sitting! See link below.
I need to know
Scared beyond belief and disappointed in myself.
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
- What Does Crabs Look Like The Std?
- What Is The Best Medication For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.