|chestsitting (FACE SITTING 2011)
May 10, 2011
is full weight chestsitting harmful? if the women doing it isn't exactly light.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You do realize this is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, don't you?
The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk from chest-sitting is nonexistent. In fact the same applies to face-sitting! See link below.
I need to know
Scared beyond belief and disappointed in myself.
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Do Hiv Medications Make You Sick?
- Should Aids Victims Be Isolated To Stop The Spread Of The Aids Virus?
- What Is Infusion Therapy For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can U Have Hiv Symptoms And Still Test Negative?
- Are Fatty Liver And Neuropathy Related?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.