immune boosting options

hello, thanks again for all of your answers and your great help. Can you summarize the state of current CD4 boosting therapies and when some of the things like IL7 that are in trials may be approved for widespread use? I'm in the cateogry of successful viral suppression but without getting much gain in CD4 count, sticking around 100. Any other suggestions?

Check out my recent three-part blog "The Search for a Cure Heats Up" on The Body's blog page. As for when certain immune-based therapies might be ready for primetime, no one can really hazard a guess yet. The research is still ongoing. If you're interested in these therapies, you could consider enrolling in a clinical trial. I've discussed the problem of inadequate CD4 response despite effective antiretroviral therapy previously in this forum. See link below for a sample of what can be found in the archives.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q208769.html

why my elisa is always positive???
I need to know